- Blog by Environmental Ministries Office, Presbyterian Church (USA)
- The Eco-Stewards Program, a Collaboration between the Presbyterians for Earth Care and Presbyterian Church Camp and Conference Association.
- Blog by Presbyterians for Earth Care, a nonprofit network providing resources to congregations and communities.
- Children and Nature Network, A news network providing resources to connect children to nature. This grew out of the now-famous book “Last Child in the Woods.”
- Higgins Lake Property Owners Association
- Higgins Lake Foundation
You provide my immediate family with an opportunity to spend time together, just the four of us, that we cannot find anywhere else.
Camp Westminster provides an unparalleled experience of a traditional camp merged with spiritual underpinnings, all in one of the most beautiful settings imaginable.
It’s only the first whole day and I am already friends with everyone! I love it here!
Camp Westminster is an absolute treasure – a safe and fun place for kids to grow spiritually and personally! We can’t wait until our youngest is old enough to attend!
This is just a note to thank you all, oh so much, for the wonderful time my daughter had with you at Camp Westminster. It is amazing how much she has grown in a week. She is more independent, more confident and more appreciative of differences and diversity!
[The staff] did an incredible job leading worship throughout the week. Through their leadership, that was the closest I’ve felt to God in years. Really was an incredible week, one I wished could have gone longer.
Miranda did not want to leave today. She stood at the camp entrance crying that she did not want to leave.
Krystal enjoyed Sailing Regatta camp on beautiful Higgins Lake. Krystal also enjoyed playing music and making new friends in a Christian community. Camp Westminster was the highlight of her summer!
We can still feel the positive impact of Camp Westminster upon our daughter’s life! As a result of your hard work and dedication, we were all, as a family, tremendously blessed! We just can’t thank you enough!