Let’s go to camp!
Thank you for joining us for Children and Nature Awareness month and the launch of the Camp Westminster on Higgins Lake Blog in April 2011. We hope you learned something new about camp and are indeed joining us in saying, “Let’s go to camp!” The blog will continue, and we will post at least 3 times each week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. We invite you to continue to connect with our online community of parents, campers, staff and alumni by any of the following ways:
- Keep up with all the latest news and happenings throughout the year by signing up for this blog’s RSS feed. If you are unfamiliar with RSS feeds (or Really Simple Syndication), it allows you to use the bookmarks (in your web browser’s menu) to give you an up-to-the minute summary of all the latest blog post headlines. Simply click on RSS feed, then click on the “Subscribe Now” button, and the feed will be added to your bookmarks.
- Connect with us and keep the conversation going with the Camp Westminster on Higgins Lake community by posting a comment to the blog posts.
- If you have not already done so, “like” us on Facebook, so you can learn about savings for camp, see pictures, and hear about events at Camp Westminster.
- Help us expand the Camp Westminster online community by sharing the Camp Westminster page on Facebook with your Facebook friends. Click on the “Share” link found at the bottom of the left-hand column of our page. Then, you can choose to either post the page link to your profile page or send the link in a private message.
- Receive brief up-to-the minutes updates by following us on Twitter & we’ll follow you!
- Spread the word by retweeting our tweets to learn when new information is posted!
Thanks again for joining us!
Activity: Spread the word about the benefits of getting outdoors at camp! We hope to see you this summer!